NASSCO Thin Plate Line Facility
Bressi Ranch Lot 23
SDSU Lecture Hall #4
Grossmont Topping Off 20181108
Grossmont Topping Off - Hand Shake
Pacific Coast Iron
Serving Southern California for 45 years, Pacific Coast Iron is a progressive structural steel and miscellaneous iron fabricator and erector. We pride ourselves on providing a team of experienced professionals committed to delivering streamlined, on-time and profitable projects. From initial budgeting through occupancy we strive to add value by way of value engineering and seamless integration throughout the concept, design and build process. Our philosophy is as straightforward as we are, to safely build a zero defect job on or ahead of schedule while being good stewards of the environment.
- California Contractor’s License # 447712
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) # 215111101-2017
- City of Los Angles Fabricator License 1490
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
With over 75,000 sq. ft. and 6 overhead cranes we are one of San Diego’s largest steel fabricators.